wait, there’s a maze at the exit?? THERE’S A MAZE?? THAT’S AMAZING, I’D HEARD THE FRIEND ZONE WAS HARD TO GET OUT OF BUT I NEVER DREAMED IT’D BE FOR SUCH AN AWESOME REASON
If you like Dinosaur Comics, you can become a patron and get RAD PRIZES
there comes a point when the system satirises itself
the archangels are violent and wrathful; they’re world-breakers and they’re vengeful and oh so petty
people love gabriel, but he slaughtered people for fun— to ease his boredom. still, he only killed the people that he believed deserved it; despite everything that he tried to do and claimed to be, he couldn’t really separate the burning need for justice that comes with being an archangel. he can try to hide who he is, but he’s never going to be able to fully escape heaven
and lucifer has been served so many injustices in his eyes that he’s out for blood— he never wanted to be dragged into this war, he never wanted to be called the Adversary, but he’s going to live up to his fucking name. he’s going to make heaven pay for their crimes against him. he’s going to bring down humanity for causing all of this, and he’s going to laugh as he steps over their corpses.
and raphael’s so full of wrath— so full of anger with this war; so empty of the compassion that would come with being a healer. raphael is similar to michael in that they will both dish out god’s justice; they will follow orders entirely.
michael (oh heavenly viceroy; the great prince and the protector of humanity) is such a good example of how the archangels are wrath and vengeance personified because he’s doing this for god— there’s no way that the blood on his hands could stain his grace and make him unworthy, because the ends justify the means. he’s the good son; he’s never going to be tainted by the lives he’s taken (but they’re dragging him down, and his grace is gushing out blood. he’s going to be haunted by the ghosts of every single creature he’s murdered in the name of a god who doesn’t even care enough to come home).
they’re all out for blood; they’re going to burn the world down around them because it’s the right thing to do in their eyes.
Im not sure the new IT guy knows what he is doing…
Nonsense give him a promotion and his own corner office
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
I miss Pasqualie, sometimes.
Oh, Elsa. What are we going to do with you.
Frozen is purportedly set in the 1830’s-40’s, but I’ve been obsessed with finding a style that could marry her coronation gown with her ice gown more seamlessly; the open robes you see during the Regency era, including those being worn by Scandinavian royalty at the time, seemed a particularly apt analog for her… weird underarm-cape. Thing. You also see her mom wearing something very similar for something like ten years, so it’s not a huge stretch to think it could be a popular look in Arendelle. THAT’S MY EXCUSE.
I initially designed this for her coronation, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to explore how that same silhouette might work with her ice gown as well. Someday, theoretically, I would love to do a more literally iced-up version of her gown, but I figured the alternate colour way would be a nice middle ground to strike.
649. It’s amazing how many friends you can make by being bad at things, provided you are bad enough to be funny. || 'Reaper man'
There was, of course, an increase in heart attacks and traffic accidents as people panicked trying to escape the ghost deer.
A significant decline in dementors as well.